Erik Slockers

Aug 11, 2017

I have invested with Voyager Pacific since July 1, 2017 and over the 12 months period ending Jun 30, 2017 I have received a 10.3% dividend (paid monthly) and the principal has grown by another 10% (unrealized gains) for a total first year return of 20.3%. I am happy.

Erik

.

Email:
Comments